Introductory and Certified Diving
There is nothing on earth quite like the experience of diving on the Great Barrier Reef.Swim through coral formations while keeping an eye out for sea turtles, large rages, reef sharks, clams and a wide variety of colorful fish that make the reef their home. Green Island offers the opportunity for both beginner and certified divers to experience exciting underwater adventures at our specially selected dive sites, a short boat trip offshore.
No experience is necessary to take a fully supervised introductory dive. Our professional and experience instructors will guide you through every aspect of your dive, allowing you to have a relaxed enjoyable experience.
- After your introductory dive briefing which takes about 30 minutes, you’ll gear-up and then start your dive experience in the island swimming pool for a skills practice session with your instructor.
- Now you’re ready for your dive adventure!
- You’ll head down to the beach where you will board our dive tender for a short boat ride, about 7 minutes offshore, to experience scube diving at one of our for Green Island dive sites.
|Introductory Diving Price||$152.00|
If you already have a dive certification we will provide an experienced dive guide to ensure maximum enjoyment, safety and guide you to the best sites.
- Proof of certification is required C-card/log book
- Certified diving is subject to availability on the day of travel
|Certified Diving Price|
|1 Cert Dive||$107.00|
|2 Cert Dives||$157.00|
Prices valid to 31 March 2015
To book your dive adventure contact reservations or see the crew at the Dive Shop on Green Island.
Certified Diving is NOT an included activity for Island Guests.