For a complete Great Barrier Reef holiday experience you can enjoy a day cruise from Green Island to the Outer Barrier Reef. Escape into a world of surprises to experience the breathtaking beauty of the Outer Great Barrier Reef. From the comfort of the stable reef activity platform, this is the perfect base for swimmers and non-swimmers to explore. Snorkel and dive, visit the underwater observatory and cruise in a semi-sub, or just relax on the sundeck with a delicious buffet lunch.
To book please contact reservations before you arrive.
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Morning tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Morning tea cake selection
- Three hours at the Outer Reef Activity Platform
- Snorkeling equipment
- use of Buoyancy vests
- Reef education presentation
- Hot and cold buffer lunch
- Semi-submersible coral reef viewing tour
- Underwater Observatory
- Guided Eco Reef Talk in the underwater observatory
- Afternoon tea and coffee available whilst at the platform, cheese and biscuits on return journey
Exciting optional Activities include (additional cost):
- Introductory scuba diving
- Certified diving is subject to availability (booked on day of travel)
- Scuba-doo underwater Scooter
- Scenic helicopter flights
- Guided snorkel tours subject to availability (booked on day of travel)
For availability and pricing vist: Great Adventures Cruises Website
Great Adventures is NOT an included activity for Island Guests.